Soje moderate to regular flow menstrual panties can absorb the equivalent of 2 to 3 regular tampons or normal sanitary napkins.
QUESTIONS ABOUT MENSTRUAL PANTS
Period panties use absorbent technology to retain menstrual flow. Our absorbent technology is made up of three layers, each with a specific role in absorbing and retaining menstrual flow.
The layer closest to the skin is made of oeko-tex cotton, which provides a feeling of comfort and ventilation for the skin. The middle layer is made of bamboo viscose and organic cotton. This layer absorbs the menstrual flow and retains it in the fibers.
Finally, the outer layer is waterproof to prevent leaks and keep clothes dry.
Menstrual panties are a comfortable and convenient alternative to traditional menstrual hygiene products such as tampons or disposable sanitary napkins.
1. Choose the right size: Period panties come in different sizes, so it is important to choose the one that fits you comfortably. Check out our size chart to find the perfect size for you.
2. Put on the panties: Put on the period panties as you would any other underwear.
3. Change it if necessary: Period panties can usually be worn for 8-12 hours depending on your flow and comfort. You can use them alone or with other menstrual products as a backup.
4. Clean the panties: After wearing the panties, rinse them in cold water to remove blood. Then machine or hand wash with mild soap. Avoid using fabric softener, bleach or hot water as this may damage the panties.
5. Dry the panties: Let the panties air dry.
6. Reuse the Panties: Period panties are designed to be reusable, so you can use them again and again for years!
SOJE menstrual panties for moderate to regular flows will absorb the equivalent of 3 sanitary napkins or 3 tampons during the day. We recommend it when your flow loss rate has started to decrease and will therefore be more regular/moderate.
SOJE menstrual panties have a high absorption capacity. It is very suitable for heavier flows at night. During the day, since we are normally more active, it can happen that the rate of loss is high in a short period of time, and you will then have to change it after a few hours. If this does not suit you, it will work very well for your nights, or for days when your losses are more moderate.
The technical part of the panties is made up of 3 fabrics with specific properties which consist of draining, absorbing and retaining your menstrual blood.
The draining layer: Made up of a light layer of organic cotton, its role is to welcome your flow and take it to the absorbent part. This layer is ultra light and breathable to avoid any feeling of dampness or discomfort.
The absorbent layer: To fulfill its absorbent role, this strip of fabric is made up of a mixture of bamboo viscose fibers and organic cotton. It can absorb up to 10 times its weight.
The waterproof layer: This waterproof eco-PUL strip protects you from leaks.
Our products are non-toxic. The outer layer, as well as the lining (in contact with the skin) of our panties are OEKO-TEX certified. This ecological certification, recognized internationally, aims to guarantee that textiles have been manufactured without substances harmful to human health or the environment.
The other layers of materials we use are made without silver nanoparticles, without BPA and without PFOS/PFOA. Our supplier also holds CPSIA certification, which ensures that materials do not contain hazardous substances such as lead, cadmium, mercury, bisphenol A and phthalates.
Our panties are hypoallergenic and have antimicrobial and antifungal properties that prevent bad odors.
Visit our complete guide to find out how to wash your period panties without altering their elegance and absorption qualities.
Our panties are proudly designed and produced in Canada, in Montreal.
Our swimsuits are made in Montreal.
Questions about menstrual bikini bottoms
Our innovative menstrual shirt offers unparalleled versatility for all women. Here are three ways to integrate it perfectly into your summers or your travels:
1. Like a Classic Swimsuit: Thanks to its ultra-discreet and thin anti-leak layer, it is worn like any swimsuit, combining style and comfort without compromise.
2. For Light Days: When your flow is weak and the call of water is felt, our swimsuit is your ally. Take full advantage of the pool or the sea thanks to the anti-leak protection integrated into the swimsuit and free from any worry of leaks or stains.
3. Reinforced protection during periods: In addition to internal protection, our swimsuit provides an additional barrier against leaks, allowing you to relax and enjoy every aquatic moment without fear or constraint.
Certainly yes! You can wear it alone at the end of your cycle for light losses, or combine it with internal protection during your period for swimming with confidence.
Questions about buying online
We take returns under certain conditions. Click here for more details.
We do our best to ship your order within 48 hours of receiving it.
Write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the changes.
Our prices do not include import taxes, brokerage fees or value added taxes (VAT) that may be imposed on you upon receipt at home of the Soje shipment. Make sure you account for all charges as you will be asked to pay all taxes and fees etc. upon receipt of your order (and we will not be able to refund you if you change your mind).
As online shoppers ourselves, we know this isn't the ideal situation. This is why we do our best to limit the additional costs that may be added. But since we are not able to reimburse you if you change your mind, we prefer to inform you from the start to allow you to make an informed decision.
In Canada, standard delivery is offered on all orders of $99CAD or more.
For more details regarding local and international delivery, click here.
Purchases will be charged in Canadian dollars and converted to your local currency.